Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Stamper 10 Project - Christmas Card #2

Here is the second card that my Stamper 10 group made this past Monday.



I'm not going to give super detailed directions for this card, but I will tell you what I used to make the card. So here is the list:

Real Red - Cardstock
Wild Wasabi - Cardstock
Very Vanilla - Cardstock
Holly Berry Bouquet - Specialty Designer Series Paper
The Sounding Joy - Stamp Set
Crumb Cake - Classic Ink
Versa Mark - Ink
Gold Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
1/8 Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon

Finally a quick closer look at the stamped image on the card.



Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.