Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

My little brothers are going to be thrilled!!

So I decided to buy them something fun to play with whenever they come to visit us. They have a few toys but generally have to bring their own along if they want something in particular. Usually it comes down to them bringing their own farm toys/K'nex/Train track set with them. This time no more train track needing to be dragged along. I found this awesome website that you buy them for a discounted price. The set I got was on sale so I got it for an even better price.

For anyone who is interested the website is: http://www.woodentracks.com

I got them this set: http://www.woodentracks.com/PROD/37151.html

110 Piece Wooden Train Set

It's compatible with the following: Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway, Melissa and Doug, Brio, KidKraft and other fine wooden Train Sets and Accessories. 

If the boys really want they can take their own Thomas the Train engines along as well. This time they don't know yet that I've got it for them.. that is unless mom tells them about it lol :)  Either way they should be pretty excited about it. 


The other thing I found out about this company was that they are one of the companies online that has the fastest shipping time for train sets. Also the most reasonable I could find!!! So if you are looking for a great gift for your boys I totally recommend them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.