Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sewing

Sewing seems to be the way I spend half of my days lately. Between orders I have for the boutique that I sew for(currently I plan to be done with that the end of December), plus several gifts I need to finish, as well as a order for a family member. It's ok most of the time, but right now I'm starting to get a little tired of it!

Today is crunch time. I have at least 4 projects to finish in the next 3-4 hours, before my company shows up. Two nursing cover-ups. Finishing two car seat covers(one is pretty much done), as well as a table cloth. So technically 5 but hey one is pretty much finished.

Either way I'll have to post a picture of the pile once I get done! :) In the mean time off I go to see if I can get it done this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.