Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

My Digital Studio: Christmas Cards

Well I'm sure you've started to notice that I frequently end up posting something that I've created using our fabulous MDS program. If you don't have one yet yourself contact me today and I'll be more than happy to let you know how you can order one! Trust me once you have the program the possibilities are endless!!!!

Anyway, that's not what this post was going to be all about :D I want to share 2 different cards that I made using my MDS program. One is going to be our (my husband and my) Christmas card, and the other my Mom and Dad's/family's Christmas card. So here they are.. now if you have any questions feel free to comment and I'll do my best to answer them. If need be it will be a separate post, if further explanation is needed. Enjoy!



I know it seems early to be thinking about Christmas cards but it was one thing I could already get crossed off of my list of things to do since I had an idea! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.