Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Digital Studio - Reminder for digital scrapbookers

I just wanted to remind all of you who are digital scrapbookers. Stampin' Up!s digital downloads work with many other programs besides our MDS program. So even if you don't have a MDS program that doesn't mean that you can't purchase our downloads and use them with your program!

While downloading you simply select that you wish to download it for another program and you should be all set!

I just wanted to share, because I know there is a lot of you out there that don't know this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.