Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sewing: Table cloth for large groups...

Well, since I bought my serger last week Friday I've been a busy lady LOL :) Sewing and serging lots of stuff again. My scrapbooking goal has been pushed to the back burner and I'm getting a lot of sewing done now again! That being said I have almost finished the table cloth for when I have both extra leaves in the diningroom table! It really wasn't to hard to do just needed to sit down for a bit and do it, and now that I have a serger it makes my life so much easier!! Anyway here is a picture..

I know it isn't quite done yet.. but a hem won't change the way it looks other than it will be finished off! :) Now I can't wait for the perfect opportunity to use it! LOL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.