Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1 Year, 1 Month, 1 Week, 1 Day!

Ok, so apparently today we have been married for 1 Year, 1 Month, 1 Week, 1 Day.. haha :) I happened to be looking at my anniversary countdown ticker on the nest and saw that, I thought to myself well it isn't every day that you can say that you have all ones for everything! LOL :) Anyway, the honest truth is it really doesn't seem like we have been married that long at all, and on the other hand it seems like it has been way more than a year!

It is amazing how fast time goes. Last year at this time Tanya and Jacob had just started dating and now they are getting married in a few weeks! The weird thing is, because I was the first one to get married, it will be really interesting/different to go to a wedding for a sibling! I can't wait though!

Also while I'm thinking about dates.. well since it is almost August 29th I'm going to say this... it is hard to believe that two years ago from the 29th we got engaged, and started planning for our big day! eeek.. It is amazing what has all changed in our lives in the past few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.