Pages

Monday, August 02, 2010

Looking Back: July 22, 2009

So Day 3 of our Honeymoon (Wednesday) it is, in my looking back posts anyway :) Slowly but surely I'm getting them all done!  Anyway so what did we do? Well it is all coming right up in this post!

Well we decided that we were going to go check Sea World out... Anyway so here come some pictures of our day.



At the entrance.. all the flags :)

Polar bear?! hmm yuppers.. we also saw tons of other fish and sea birds etc but I decided that I wasn't going to post pictures off all that, just the main attraction to Sea World. The dolphin show......





And the Sea Lion and Walrus show...




And finally........








The best part of is all the Shamu show!
The Killar Whales are amazing but after last years, accident in Florida in Sea World with the Whale I don't think I would ever want to get close to them/ with in reach... yet there is something that would be amazing about being able to feel them that would be really cool.. I just don't know if I could do it anymore.



So that was our day.. very busy and we had to really keep going in order to see it all in one day! Well worth it, but at the same time for me who has been to the Dolphinarium in Harderwijk, The Netherlands this was very small and not as good as what they have there. Don't get me wrong still worth seeing especially for anyone who hasn't been to some other major dolphin, sea lion, etc shows and I still really enjoyed myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.