Pages

Monday, April 02, 2012

April Promotion!

So here is what I've been holding out on you about! We have a fun promotion for the month of April, now who doesn't love promotions especially when they involve new products! These products are going to be new for the 2012-2013 catalog and we get a chance to purchase them ahead of time, so you don't want to miss out! The little purse I showed you the other day is part of this promotion as well, exciting isn't it? ;) 



 So there's your peek at all the products! Make sure you contact me before the end of April if you want in on the early order for these fun new products that are coming in June. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.