Pages

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Stamper 10 Project - Summer Smooches - Flower Card

This past Monday I had my Stamper 10 group meeting at my house. We focused on the promotion items, which is the Summer Smooches flyer that I posted the other day. I've absolutely fallen in love with this product line already and was so excited to share with the ladies in my group! Like usual we made a few projects and I'm going to share them with you. The first one I'm sharing is a card, I used lots of different punches to create the flower and then also the Scallop Border punch for a strip of 1x12 DSP that I had them crinkle and then mount onto a strip of 1x5.5 Whisper White Cardstock. Anyway enough information for now, here's the card and then I'll do some more explaining:


So as you can see we used 5 punches for the flower, and then mounted the brad so you could just see the 1/2 inch circle peaking from behind. The stem for the flower I cut using my scissors and just cut a narrow strip of Lucky Limade Cardstock. The bow is made with the Daffodil Delight Seam Binding that is part of the promotion, simply cut a strip and fold it over then you have another little strip that you use and wrap around the center. I use Snail and glue it down as I go since it's easier that way. The strip of DSP that is at the top is a 1/2 inch strip. then last but not least you will also need a scrap to stamp your sentiment on. We used the Hostess birthday Stamp Set, and stamped it in Tempting Turquoise. 

I love how summery and fun the Summer Smooches line is. I honestly haven't done a lot with the Brights collection lately since I seem to be drawn to the subtles, In Colors and neutrals a lot more. Anyway... there you have it! :) Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.