Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking

Since I took part of the afternoon off, needing a much needed break... more like a nap, which didn't happen. I decided to work on the "baby's" scrapbook. I've been working on one off and on throughout my pregnancy to record things but kind of fell of the band wagon a little. Since we got maternity pictures taken on Saturday I wanted to include those in baby's album as well, it was an extra incentive to work on doing some this afternoon. I want to share with you a few of the pages that I got done so far.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.