Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Stamper 10 - Petite Purse

So the next project my Stamper 10 group made was a cute little purse. Now who doesn't love a fun purse that is super easy to make thanks to the Big Shot and the fact that it's all cut out and ready to go. Just a little glue, and tada you've got a fun little purse. Yes this is the same one that I shared as a sneak peek the other day! This time we changed it up a little and used the Summer Smooches products. I'm not going into more details on this but will just be posting a picture and leaving it at that for now. If you have any questions feel free to ask! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.