Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Stamper 10 - Butterfly Congratulations Card

I decided to get my act together and post my final project that I did with my Stamper 10 group. I fully intended to do it sooner but things just got a little hectic and then when they weren't hectic I was too tired to feel like blogging. Since I'm due with baby in less than a week (give or take) I figured I should probably do it, since I highly doubt that it will be getting done any time soon once baby arrives. With that said, here is the card:


I love using fabric on cards, so simple all you need to do is rip a one inch strip and adhere it to the card front. The other thing that I absolutely love is the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate. I used it to add some texture to the Real Red cardstock. I'm thrilled with this amazing new product that Stampin' UP! came out with, I believe everyone definitely can use a 12x12 scoring tool, and know just the place to get it! :) Stampin' Up! lol :) 

Since I didn't have the Stamp Set that goes with the Summer Smooches Preview I substituted and used the Beautiful Butterfly Stamp Set. I was really happy with how well it coordinated with the flowers. After all how could butterflies not work with flowers :) Now if you haven't used fabric on your cards yet, it is time that you get out some fabric and give it a try! Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.