Since I've been doing this the last few months I figured I should probably post an update this month as well and see what is still on the list. That being said I highly doubt that it will be getting done any time soon but one can hope that some of it get's done eventually! :) So without further ado here is the list.
- Sew Car Seat Cover
- Do a deep-cleaning job of the whole house
- Finish the Yellow Brick Road Quilt
- Finish the Jelly Roll quilt
- Sew quilt for pull out couch
- crochet edging on burp cloths
- sew valance for baby room.
- sew binding on baby quilt
- Finish painting tree in baby room
- Cleaned out freezers
- Finished cleaning/organizing storage room
- Sew aprons
- Sewed binding on Bassinet quilt
- purchased remainder of "must" have baby items
- Pack hospital bag
- Make a bunch of freezer meals
I actually did better than I thought so that makes me happy! Then I added a few things to the list, mainly cleaning out all my freezers, and making several freezer meals.