Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

To Do List - April

Since I've been doing this the last few months I figured I should probably post an update this month as well and see what is still on the list. That being said I highly doubt that it will be getting done any time soon but one can hope that some of it get's done eventually! :) So without further ado here is the list.

To Do:

- Sew Car Seat Cover
- Do a deep-cleaning job of the whole house
- Finish the Yellow Brick Road Quilt
- Finish the Jelly Roll quilt
- Sew quilt for pull out couch
- crochet edging on burp cloths
- sew valance for baby room.
- sew binding on baby quilt 
 - Finish painting tree in baby room

Finished:

- Cleaned out freezers
-  Finished cleaning/organizing storage room
- Sew aprons
- Sewed binding on Bassinet quilt
- purchased remainder of "must" have baby items
- Pack hospital bag
- Make a bunch of freezer meals


I actually did better than I thought so that makes me happy! Then I added a few things to the list, mainly cleaning out all my freezers, and making several freezer meals.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're nesting! Won't be long till that baby makes an appearance!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.