Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sneak Peek: April Promotion

I'm super excited about the promotion that SU! has set to go for April! Today's blog post has a sneak peek at one of the items that are part of the promotion. (I used Sale-A-Bration paper, and stamps, since I was just playing around) 



I'm not going to say much, other than how cute isn't this little purse?? To make it even better it is SO incredibly easy to put together who wouldn't want to be able to make them themselves! The secret is the Big Shot, it's a new die... isn't it just incredibly adorable!?! I'll be posting more information on this die in a few days when the promotion starts, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.