Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Stamper 10 Project - Valentine's card

Once again we are getting close to that time of year.. Valentines Day! While I'm not necessarily a huge fan of everything that goes with it, I do like to show others the many different products SU! has to offer. After all how could you not like the cute little hearts from the Occasions Mini! It is an Embosslits Die.. so adorable! 

Enough about that anyway, so the card that the ladies in the group made can be used as a Valentine's card or you can just give it to someone you love any time of the year! Once again this goes to show how versatile SU! products can be. Here is the card:



I popped out the big heart by mounting it on a Stampin' Dimensional because I didn't want them all to be flat on the card. 

The quote comes from a stamp set called: Field Flowers. You'll find that set in the Idea Book and Catalogue. 

Like usual if you have any questions feel free to ask, in the mean time happy stampin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.