Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Card - Birthday

Yesterday evening I spent some time finishing several of the extra cards that I had cut the paper pre-cut for my club. I like to add these cards to my stash so that when I "need" to have a card and don't have time to sit down and make one I can just go to the box and grab one. I actually have a pile of different ones I need to put together yet, but I'll get there eventually! 

While I was there making cards, I also made one for my sister-in-law who had her birthday yesterday. I couldn't use one of the ones from club since she makes them all the time herself so I came up with this one:



One thing I've started doing to a lot of the cards I make is adding the Shimmer Paint "spray" so it's all sparkly. You can kind of see it on this card if you look at the picture closely. I also stamped the "happy Birthday sentiment" in the bottom corner. Since I did tone on tone it's difficult to see in the picture. I have to admit I'm in love with the new Edgelits Dies and Embossing Folders in the Occasions Mini! Love how well they compliment each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.