Pages

Monday, January 09, 2012

Occasions Mini - My thoughts

I just have to get this out there! Some days I feel like Stampin' Up! does such an amazing job with mini catalogue's that they should give us as demonstrators half the product just so we can have it all! This year the Occasions Mini is no exception, I honestly want 3/4 of what is in the mini and know that there is no way that that is going to happen. Thanks to budget reasons! :(  At the same time that's not a bad thing!

One thing that I'm so excited about in this mini is all the Big Shot dies that are available... the possibilities are endless! Bigs XL dies, framelits dies, Textured Impressions Embossing folders etc.

I could go on and on with the list, if you haven't seen the mini yet you definitely need to click on the link in my side bar and check it out!

One of the dies I really want is the Dresden flower I totally want to make a center piece for my table!

Anyway you get the idea.. check it out!

I'll be posting a few samples in the next few days from my Stamper 10 group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.