Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Baby Quilt - Boy Side

Well the girl side of the quilt is mostly sewn together, so today I decided to cut out the rest of the fabric for the boy side of the quilt. This time instead of cutting out all the blocks first and then laying it out on the floor I decided to do it as I went. Much better plan because I spent way less time messing around with the blocks trying to make sure that similar ones weren't touching where I didn't want them to be!! Since I know you are all really wanting to see the boy side here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.