Pages

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Baby - changing table

Since we don't have a set for the bedroom furniture it becomes a hunt for a dresser or changing table for the room for baby. I found one that I really liked but it comes down to justifying the cost of a more expensive one or going with one that costs about 1/4 of the price, and it doing the job for now.

The one I really liked:








and then the one we bought:






Now we wait... I can't wait to get it. First order of business is going to be getting the room emptied out so we can paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.