Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Sale-A-Bration

 YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS OUT!  - January 24-March 31st

Are you ready for one of my favorite times as a Stampin' Up! demo? That is Sale-A-Bration... after all who doesn't love free stuff? I don't think any of you can say that you don't... 

For those of you who aren't sure what Sale-A-Bration is about here is the basic info you need to know:

- it's a great way to get exclusive product, for every $50 USD you spend you may choose a FREE product out of our special sale-a-bration catalog.
- Host a $150 workshop and get an amazing free tote (this is a new offer SU! has) 
- Host a $400 workshop and get an amazing bundle of FREE products.

If you are interested in sharing your passion with others like I do make sure you contact me today to take part in this amazing offer:

- Sign up during Sale-a-Bration for only $125 and receive a free pack of our Designer Series Paper or 1 Free Digital download for MDS every month for the rest of the year! 

Now who doesn't like the sounds of that! :) 

Sale-A-Bration starts next Tuesday, January 24th and runs through March 31st

Contact me today for more information or place your order with me by email or phone, host a workshop in your home with your friends! Or for the best offer yet contact me for more information on sharing your passion of creativity with others. 

You can also sign up or place your order online through my website(US customers only please): http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/alisescreativity/
(Canadian customers can order through the SU! website and select me  as their demonstrator, if you have questions about this please contact me and I'll be more than happy to help!)

Online orders will be shipped directly to your home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.