Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Stamper 10 Project - Wedding Card

Since wedding season will soon be here I decided that I absolutely had to have the set called Love & Laughter from the Occasions Mini! Most of the time I'm not a huge fan of the sets that they come out with for wedding sets, but this time I was completely in love! 

Obviously there is no way that this set is going to sit on my shelf and rarely get used! I've already put it to good use by making swap cards, and then once again for the ladies in my Stamper 10 group. Here is the project that they made.



They used the following supplies:

Cardstock
Waffle Paper - cake is stamped on the waffle paper and then cut out
Classic Ink
3/8 Pleated Satin Ribbon (in the mini) 
Multipurpose Adhesive - Tombow
Snail
Stampin' Dimensionals

Shimmer Paint - Spritz




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.