Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Learning to Crochet... yuppers!

Ok, so I finally decided that maybe I should learn how to crochet.. that was last week Tuesday, so last Wednesday I went over to John's Oma's and she started teaching me... my project is a doily... we shall see how it turns out... so far it is going pretty good.. and I'm enjoying it! She did tell me she thought it was crazy that I was starting with something so small/fine.. but I don't want to make afgan's because I for one don't like them and for two I would rather quilt then :) So anyway here are some pics.. :)






So that is my latest project :) it is a bit further now.. but I will post more of that later :)

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.