Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm officially about ready to scream..

Ok, so ever since I had a miscarriage.. actually before this was already a problem.. :( I should say almost as soon as I we pregnant! I got a ton of pimples.. like unreal, I don't think I've had that many since I was 15! Now they are in worse places too though :( I've got them all over my chin and in my ear lobes.. and no I'm not cutting them out the way I did a few years ago mom! So don't even go there :P haha.. and my chin and cheeks have them.. I guess all I really want to say is that it is royally starting to drive me crazy and I just want them to go away :( But wishing doesn't help I don't think.. so I guess I will have to survive somehow, even though it is annoying me to no end! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.