Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Edmonton Regionals - October 20, 2008

Well after spending more time on the road and coming home tired again, it was still worth it all! Friday I left right around 4 from Lethbridge so I made it to Wetaskiwin around 9:30. That wasn't to bad on its own but then I still didn't make it bed till around 11 which I will admit is totally my own fault so I can't complain! I spent at least an hour on the phone with John and by then I was so tired it was time to sleep! I didn't sleep that great all night and then I had to be up at 6:30. I had to pick Lisa up at her mom & dad's place and then we needed to meet Heather by the information centre just before Edmonton... that was kinda arranged for around 7:30-7:45 and then at the Hotel where the event was at right around 8!
I got my dream picture with Shelli Gardner who is the CEO of our company and she amazed me. She had to comment on the purple thing that I had going that day. Which in the end was not totally planned out it just sorta happened! Then I was telling her about my wedding colors and stuff, and she loved the combo! Anyway enough of that! When I get home tonight I will post some pictures!
Then we were done earlier than we thought originally so I could have been home earlier but I needed to get pictures of the last few projects that were demo'd on stage so I had to wait in a line to get them which took a while! So in the mean time I left a little before 4:30 and then try to get out of Edmonton at that time without getting in a traffic jam... grrr.. So in the end I was really tired already and still had to drive 5 hours... I thought about stopping at the first Tim Horton's that I saw which was in Edmonton, but decided to wait since I had to add a bit of fuel somewhere along the way... (it is called following someone who you would expect to drive half normal but that was so not the case so in the end I used more fuel than I should have!) So Red Deer was the place to stop and then I had to get my wonderful cup of coffee to keep me awake and put a little more fuel in!
Anyway I got home in record time nothing crazy and not in the 4 1/2 hours that it usually takes me but that was ok, since about the last hour I talk to John.. other than the last 20 min or so but that wasn't to bad since I was almost home anyway! So pictures will be up later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.