Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Blah.. it is weather to curl up on the couch!

So it is raining again believe it or not... haha for somewhere that they claim it hardly ever rains I've seen a bit in the last few days/weeks... mind you it doesn't rain like it does in AB but it is rain none the less and I don't mind.. just when it gets so cloudy and over cast you don't want to do anything.. so I'm going to have to motivate myself and get some stuff done today... and then I may go pick apples :) yay! I love picking apples!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Finally checking out your blog and listening to "The Happy Song" by Frank Mills, so if you need a booster this is a cute tune:)
    Have an awesome weekend!!
    -Me, your AB buddy:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.