Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Stamper 10 Project - Paper Doily Card

Another fun project we did with my group this past class was use the paper doily for a card. I had recently ordered it and completely fallen in love with this Sizzlit Die. Not surprising since I absolutely love doilies! I was trying to come up with a different way to use it though since everyone uses it as an "embellishment" on the front of their cards. I wanted it to be the full focus of the card. In the end here is what I came up with:


I cut out a piece of the DSP to fit over the die, and then used the reverse side for the doily, so all you have to do is use one piece of DSP and flip it. For the center flower I used the Scallop Circle Punch and the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, I adhered the flower from the Blossom Bouquet with a Stampin' Dimensional. Finishing it off with a Jewel - One of the Large Basic Pearl Jewels that are currently in the Mini Catalog!  Once the card was all put together I did what I seem to do to a lot of my projects lately, spritz it with my Shimmer Paint Spritz. It gives it that final touch! 

I have one more Stamper' 10 Project to share which you should see up in the next few days or so! In the mean time happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.