Pages

Friday, March 02, 2012

To Do List - March

Once again it's time for me to update my to do list. I actually find it pretty motivating to post it up here on my blog and then see what I can check off in a month! So here is the list for this month, and what I got done in February.

To Do:



- Sew Car Seat Cover
- Do a deep-cleaning job of the whole house
- Finish the Yellow Brick Road Quilt
- Finish the Jelly Roll quilt
- Sew quilt for pull out couch
- Finish cleaning out storage room downstairs - Just a little bit left to go
- crochet edging on burp cloths
- sew hospital gown
- sew valance for baby room.
- Sew aprons
- sew binding on baby quilt (when I get it back)
- Finish painting tree in baby room
- Purchase rest of baby stuff we need before baby get's here
- Pack hospital bag sometime this month(probably closer to the end of the month)

Finished:

- Paint Crib
- Paint baby room
- Added shelving - (possibly add shelving for storage)
- Sort through old swap cards
- Sort Fabric scraps
- Baby quilt(s) - I also did one for the bassinet (they are all ready to go out to the lady to be quilted(or so close to being ready to being sent out it's not worth keeping on my to do list!))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.