Pages

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Bassinet Quilt

So while the quilt for the bassinet isn't completely finished, obviously it needs the actual quilting done to it yet, but since I don't plan to do that myself here is a picture of the quilt top.




Since blogger hates me right now and won't post the picture the right way I guess you'll just have to look at it sideways. For the center block I did the same as the main blocks on the crib quilt and then I came up with something myself for around the outside. I also decided that because it was for the bassinet I wasn't going through the hassle of making it two-sided like I'm doing for the crib.

So there you have it. Now I'm off to sew the borders onto the crib "quilts". Then hopefully I can bring them away tomorrow or Saturday to the quilting lady :) After that just the binding yet and they'll be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.