Since blogger hates me right now and won't post the picture the right way I guess you'll just have to look at it sideways. For the center block I did the same as the main blocks on the crib quilt and then I came up with something myself for around the outside. I also decided that because it was for the bassinet I wasn't going through the hassle of making it two-sided like I'm doing for the crib.
So there you have it. Now I'm off to sew the borders onto the crib "quilts". Then hopefully I can bring them away tomorrow or Saturday to the quilting lady :) After that just the binding yet and they'll be done!