Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Stamper 10 Project - Just For You, Butterfly Card

Since you already had the sneak peek of this card the other day here is the full card today! :)


I ran it through the Big Shot with a Texture Place to give the main part of the card some fun added dimension! Then using the fabulous Framelits Dies that are in the Mini right now. Stamped on the Whisper White cardstock with Pink Pirouette ink - The stamp set is Flight of the Butterfly. For the Sentiment I used "just for you" from the set, Just Believe. The Baker's Twine is also from the Mini: the Pool Party twine. Honestly I love the baker's twine and the fact that we currently have it available in the In Colors makes it so fun! 

If you were wondering what color Cardstock I used for the main card it is Island Indigo, and the same goes for the Ink I used to stamp the butterfly and sentiment with. 

I'm not going into major details but I'm sure you will be able to figure out most of how to put this card together if you wanted to. I did use Stampin' Dimensionals underneath the butterfly, and the Whisper White Framelits Die to mount it onto the Pink Pirouette one to make them pop. 

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.