Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Stamper 10 Project - Whisper White Layer Card

So as promised here is the last project that my group did at their class. For lack of anything better to call it I'm going to call it my Layer Card, because it is three layers of Whisper White cardstock, all cut to fit slightly smaller each layer. The second layer I used out wonderful tool: the Simply Scored and scored some lines onto the cardstock. Each layer is adhered using Stampin' Dimensionals to make it stand out from the other layers. Here is a peek at the layers:


The top layer, I first stamped it using 3 different images from the Simply Soft Hostess Set, two images in Pink Pirouette, and then the last image in Real Red. Take a sponge and sponge around the edges of the top layer that you just finished stamping to make it stand out. When I tied the bow I folded my ribbon in half so it was only 3/4 inch wide, I found it easier to tie a bow doing it this way. Then to finish it off I glued a Antique Brad on using our Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive Liquid Glue. Now I'm sure you all want to see the finished project so here it is:


One last thing: because of the simplicity of this card just think how easy it would be to use different colors and how versatile this card could be. Almost for any occasion you can think of. So make a few for your card box and when you need a card, tada you've got it all ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.