Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tuesday - Digital Downloads

 I'm sorry that I'm a little late, between starting my new job and then coming down with a stomach bug things have been a little hectic around here. That being said.... Like every Tuesday we've got some new fabulous downloads! There's definitely a few of them on my must have list for the next time I purchase downloads. I'm loving the "Mom, You're the Bomb", and the "Afternoon Tea II Kit".

Take a peak at the downloads here or head on over the the My Digital Studio webpage, and you can view the full MDS catalog.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.