Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Work has begun!

Well, I'm not saying that I don't work when I don't have a "full time job" because all the things I've been doing is pretty much a full time job in and of its self. Since day one is done, and I survived pretty well, in fact I still have more than enough energy. The only problem, a slightly sore right thumb from using a scissor for more than 5 hours today, as well as sore feet from standing on a concrete floor.... Now I'm going to head off to bed soon and get some sleep so I can be well rested for another day, and be ready for the rest of the week!

In the mean time I can't wait for Thursday night.. Sale-A-Bration workshop for Brenda, here we come! :) I'll share several of the projects after the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.