Pages

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Pillow's for our bed

Well I finally decided that over 1 1/2 years with out pillows on our bed was starting to get a little ridiculous. So needless to say what else did I start making, but pillows! :) I found a pattern that I liked on Jera's blog but I kept it a little simpler than her's. In the end it turned out more like her sachets did, which is quite alright as well! I did change things up a bit since my pillows are regular size pillows on our bed, and not square ones like she used. 

Since they aren't totally finished I'm going to post the top of only one of them, and the other one I guess you will just have to wait and see. I think I may just make some other size/shaped pillows as well, depending on how long this takes me. LOL :)

Here it is:

I still have to decide how I'm going to finish the inside off since nothing is serged, blonde moment on my part because if I had thought about it sooner I would have made sure I did that. Oh well.. to late now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.