Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Work: Greenhouse

Well, just like last spring, once again I will be working for my hubby's uncle in his greenhouse. I'm excited about that, but at the same time it will be interesting to see how things work out this year compared to last year.

-Last year at this time I had just barely finished all my immigration paper work and was sitting at home bored stiff most of the time.

- This year, I have my Stampin' UP! business which seems to be doing fairly well. I also have been sewing for a local baby boutique, so those projects are taking up a lot of my spare time.

Between church functions, Stampin' Up!, sewing, working, and everything else including having to pack up my house and move I will definitely have more than enough on my plate! So it will be interesting to see how things work out.. at the same time I'm super excited and can't wait to start working! It will be great to have a change of pace again, and at the same time I will be getting out of the house.

Next week is a big week for me.. start working on Monday, Wednesday night I have Bible study, Thursday night my first Sale-A-Bration workshop for Stampin' Up!, Friday morning I have a dentist appointment... so there goes my week already! lol :) As of right now I have a ton of stuff to do before Monday, and right now I'm exhausted from everything I did today so I'm going to leave my post at this for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.