Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

We are moving...

Well as of this past Saturday we are moving.. still not a house of our "own" but at least it will be about 400 sq. ft. more than we currently have so that will be really nice! I haven't seen the inside of the place yet myself, but regardless I'm pretty excited to be moving somewhere that is slightly larger! So here is a picture of the outside.. it is a split level duplex vs. our current one floor. The thing that has me really excited is that we will actually have an extra room now, and our laundry room will be separate from the bathrooms! eek :)

We will be living on the right side... anyway that's all for now!

2 comments:

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.