Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

I :heart: You - Card

Well as most inspiration strikes it was nothing out of the ordinary for me last night when this idea hit me at 10:00, so the first thing I did was run to my craft room and start cutting/stamping and embossing. The end result was this card:

What I did was take a square piece of Cardstock, and punched the 4 circles into there. This became my mat. Then I mounted it on the folded portion of the card, and I ran my Real Red Classic ink pad over it gently. The circles I filled in using a sponge, then I removed my mat.  Next I cut out a mat the covered the red portion on the front of my card, other than the square with the circles and ran my Basic Black classic ink pad over it.

I punched out the black circle, and the Red heart. Then I embossed the red heart with clear embossing powder. The circle is mounted with stampin' dimensionals, and the heart I put two on top of each other so it would stand out even more. See below. For the saying, I inked up my stamp in Whisper White craft ink, and then took my sponge and applyed some Real red Classic ink gently on top to create the pink. Once again I embossed using my clear embossing powder. To finish it up I ran my basic black ink pad around the edges using the direct ink pad to paper technique.


Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.