Pages

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Our Bedroom: Curtains

Well this is one of the many items on my TO DO list that has been there for a while,finishing the curtains in our bedroom! I finally completed it today! GO ME :) Another item check off, I did want to share a picture or two with you since I can't wait until I finish my pillow shams.. I'm way to excited right now haha :)

So here is a before picture:


and now: (see below) so I added an extra strip of fabric to the valance, and I finish the tie-backs :)



I'm so happy that this is finally done, and love how it turned out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.