Pages

Friday, February 04, 2011

Hmm what should I do...

Well, my first confession tonight is going to be that I'm bored! Yes, I said it.... honestly I'm not sure why. I do wonder if being super busy all week plays into my Friday night boredom.. although I'm sure it won't last long because we are going to go visit the IL's and Oma for a bit tonight!

So since I said I've been really busy all week, here is a quick run down of everything I've been up to.

1. quilting
2. making pillow shams for our bed
3. sewing for a "friend"
4. getting annoyed with my serger
5. spending a morning sitting in the dentist chair
6. getting even more annoyed with my serger, and giving up on trying to figure out the problem
7. cleaning
8. laundry.. washing and folding
9. getting my serger problem solved with the help of a wonderful friend
10. more sewing...
11. made a card for Oma - her birthday was yesterday

So yes, if you haven't already figured it out I have spent almost my entire week behind my sewing machine. I'm amazed at home much I'm enjoying myself.. this week has honestly flown by! I said to John at suppertime yet how the week has flown by!  Anyway off I go... I'll make sure I post some more pictures of projects etc another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.