Pages

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Moving Day has changed...

So moving isn't going to happen in May like we originally thought. It changed from the 1st of May to the 1st of April, that was until yesterday, we decided that based on both of our schedules things would work out better if we moved next weekend. So next Friday/Saturday is going to be hectic! Nevermind from this Thursday on... I decided that I'm painting an accent wall in our bedroom, and stenciling it with the Stampin' Up! Mostly Vintage Stencil that is in the Definitely Decorative brochure. So needless to say I'll have my work cut out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.