Pages

Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year Wishes!

Well I just wanted to wish everyone all the best for this New Year - 2011! I'm going to keep this short since we have a church service this morning, and then we are hanging out with family for the rest of the day!

So I'm sure many of you do a New Years Resolution. I've actually given up on them years ago already, I was always a sceptic but then whenever I did them I would get 1-2 months into the New Year and already have broken the resolution in one way or anther. So now they've kinda fallen to the wayside. Anyway I'm curious who all has a resolution, and if you care to share please leave a comment :)

One that I do have which shouldn't be to hard to do if I put my mind too it is: Take pictures for my photography blog on a regular basis, as in at least 1-2 times a month. No more oh that is a cool picture and then don't take it haha [:)]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.