Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Occasions Mini- Sew Suite Card

Well now that the Occasions Mini is in full swing here is a sample that I made with the set that I pre-ordered.

The only thing that this card is missing is a saying.. since it really needs something to fill the top Left corner/centerish.. I figured that something like A Stitch In Time Saves Nine would be good.. but I haven't gotten that far yet.. so hopefully soon. Remember that is always a great option for the customizable stamps that we sell. Great way to come up with your own stamps for the insides of your cards as well! If you would like some more information on this feel free to ask and I would be happy to help you order one!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.