Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What's new in my little world today?

Well, on Monday I found an ad on Craigslist, that there is a little boutique with baby items opening and they were looking for someone to sew some baby items for the store. So I decided hmm why not send a message and find out all the details etc. So after doing that.. sending some msgs back and forth. I decided that I was going to try make some of the items she is looking for and then let her know by the end of this week. Deciding this meant that I had to go on a shopping trip for fabric and notions so that I could make one of each of these projects to decide which one I actually want to go with. Even if I decide not to sell them in her store I will probably post them on Etsy... but that isn't necessarily a given yet either so we shall see!

So what are the projects?

- Diaper bag
- Ruffled diaper covers
- Pillow-case dress
and last but not least
- carseat cover

I have a pretty good idea of that items that I think are going to be the easiest to make but I still need to figure it out forsure! I have got all the fabric pre-shrunk now so I guess in the next couple days I'll figure out what I want to do, and I'll be posting some pictures on here!

I'm actually excited about this and definitely hoping that things work! Sure would be nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.