Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Quilting - Love at Home Quilt

Well I finally decided to bit the bullet and start machine quilting my own quilt for the first time ever!! I finished this quilt last spring but just never got around to quilting it, or didn't know if I really wanted too. Anyway since I've been so busy sewing the last couple weeks, I'm totally in the mood now, so I decided to start yesterday. What have I found out so far? It is super tedious and if I had known that my quilt would still be laying on the pile like it was a week ago! :)

Anyway here are a few pictures of the quilt and then the back so you can see the three blocks that I've already done my wonderful stitch in the ditch too :)



So there they are.. hopefully it doesn't take me forever to finish now that I've started, but like I mentioned above it is a tedious job.. LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.