Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blog changes..

Well as I'm sure you've noticed, I've been making a few changes to my blog. Today I added links for Stampin' Up, on the right side the US catalogues and info, and on the right side a little further down the CDN catalogues and info. I've known that I could add these links for a while but sometimes it is just one of these things that you just need to sit down and focus on for a 1/2 hour or so.

I will also be changing my blog header etc in the next few days hopefully. But since that is a bit more work I'll have to see how soon I get that done. Especially because I have some sewing that I really need to get done by the end of this week/beginning of next at the very latest. So in the mean time enjoy the changes that are already made.

I've also added a link to my Etsy shop since I'm hoping that it starts to take off.. sooner rather than later. Anyway please check it out.. and buy something because that would make me really happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.