Pages

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Snow...

Well I finally decided to take a picture of our house in the snow, before all the snow melts again! Anyway I'm still kicking myself for not doing it a few days ago when there was snow everywhere, and frost on all the trees etc which made everything look so pretty! I'm really sad that things are starting to melt though, because that means that the snow's life here is short lived, once again :( Yes, I LOVE SNOW, and I know some of you reading this are thinking.. seriously?! what is wrong with her?! haha :) but you don't know what you miss until you hardly get any of it in a winter, and it just isn't the same without it! I'm saying that from experience now!
Also since I don't think I've posted a picture of the house after we painted the outside this fall now you can see what we did ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.