Pages

Thursday, December 09, 2010

More Digital-ly designed cards

Well, I've really started to get the hang of messing around in My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! and am definitely loving every minute of it! After I did Christmas cards last year I didn't really touch it for a while, but then I started working on a photobook with wedding pictures for my parents. Which for the record isn't done yet, but it is a huge job! Then this year I designed our card which I already shared with you, and several cards for a friend so she had some options to pick from, as well as a two designs for my mom as of Monday. So now the part that I know you are all waiting for, the cards!


So those are the cards that I came up with for my mom, she ended up picking the first one, and just a little tip, if you are getting a 5x6 card printed, MDS (My Digital Studio) only has cards sized 5x7 so make sure you work with that extra inch allowance on the sides. That is why it has a bigger space on the one side.

Now for the cards that I designed for my friend.





So there they are, I'm sure I could come up with many more ideas, but for now since I don't have to I'm not going to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.