Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Swaps

Well I'm not going to spill all the details on my blog yet, but I was really excited when the UPS man delivered my box of Stampin' Up! yesterday evening. As all demonstrators can before the mini comes out, I pre-ordered a few things from the Occassions Mini that comes out in January. Anyway, now comes the fun part! Challenging myself to come up with ideas for the card swap that I'm participating with several other demonstrators for ideas. Since I cleaned up most of the "mess/clutter" in my office the other day that means today is "HAPPY STAMPIN' DAY" :)

So I'm sure that everyone is super curious now, and that is a good thing! I'm going to leave it at this so that you will all really be excited when I finally show you what I came up with and what the sets look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.