Well my list is already shrinking! YAY! :) So here is what I've completed and then below that what still needs to be done!
1. Mail out Stampin' Up! items for customers
2. Mail out Nestie Gifts
3. Find a gift for exchange on Saturday
4. Go take some fun winter pictures, before the snow disappears (which it shouldn't if it stays coldish like it is now)
5. Make Croquetten! yummy, I'm already craving them! LOL :)
So I feel pretty good about that because I've got a pretty good start already! :) Now for the rest that still needs doing!
1.Mail out Christmas Cards
3. Sew aprons
4. Sew Nursing Cover-ups(for gifts), and to sell on Etsy (already got one done, now just the last one)
5. Finish Crochetting Hat
6. Finish current Quilt
7. Get family calender designed/printed!
So I guess still quite the list but at least it got shorter!!