Pages

Monday, December 06, 2010

My to do list: changes

Well my list is already shrinking! YAY! :) So here is what I've completed and then below that what still needs to be done!

1. Mail out Stampin' Up! items for customers
2. Mail out Nestie Gifts
3. Find a gift for exchange on Saturday
4. Go take some fun winter pictures, before the snow disappears (which it shouldn't if it stays coldish like it is now)
5. Make Croquetten! yummy, I'm already craving them! LOL :)

So I feel pretty good about that because I've got a pretty good start already! :) Now for the rest that still needs doing!
1.Mail out Christmas Cards
2.Scrapbook
3. Sew aprons
4. Sew Nursing Cover-ups(for gifts), and to sell on Etsy (already got one done,  now just the last one)
5. Finish Crochetting Hat
6. Finish current Quilt
7. Get family calender designed/printed!

So I guess still quite the list but at least it got shorter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.