Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Random things...

Well I've been super busy the last few days and today isn't going to be any different, but I do think that I'm not spending all day working. There is stuff that I'm not getting done right now that I want to get done, which isn't cool at all! The Thank-you cards are still sitting on the desk, because I haven't had the car all week so far and since I started working I haven't had time to finish them :( UGH!

Anyway so today the plan it(once I get motivated) to go to the hospital get my blood work done(ugh) and then head over to Tante Maaike's house to finish priming the south wall, from there over to Mom & Dad's place to do my weekly cleaning :( I'm pretty sore from everything that I've done so far this week, which isn't helping me get motivated at all :(

But off I go otherwise I still won't get anything done today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.